LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Monday, August 08, 2005

Happy Anniversary babe



Another milestone to add to our journey. We've been through rough times, had smooth-sailing moments and weathered tears and heartache. I've made mistakes, and so have you. i believe that together we will learn more to forgive and forget, and learn that nothing is perfect (ok fine, that msg is for me).

Life is funny sometimes. i've realised over the years.

i realised i could never be as romantic as you, and shower you with surpises.
i realised that i could never have such patience and understanding that you have given me.
i realised that i have many faults and misgivings with you.
i realised that i have not invested as much love and time and tears in you, as you have in me.
i realised that no matter what happens, you will always be there for me.
i realised that in the end, i'll be here too.

i could never understand what you saw in me.
nor the beauty that you see within me, when what i could see are only scars.
i could never comprehend what made you love me so much.
nor the sacrifices you have made for me.

But i do understand that we are together.
Here.
Now.
At this moment.
And i will cherish this. As i cherish you.

You have made me the person i am today.
And i love you even more for being just who you are.

Happy Anniversary baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home