LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Monday, July 10, 2006

such thing as first day blues?

it's like going to school on the first day

i'm secretly wishing that i could still:

*hang on to my mother's leg while she drags me to school
*bawl my frigging eyes out and scream profanity (erm, at 5, it'll be "No! i HATE school"
*refuse to wake up and pretend to be asleep even though my parents are threatening to ram the door down
*pretend to be ill from flu (more like alcohol n nicotine overdose)

oh well.

first day of school, first day of work.. same thing same thing.

But overall it's been pretty ok. Just been:

**hanging around
**munching on crabtree n evelyn's Toffee Crunch cookies
**surfing internet (super damn fast connection man! Better than deloitte)
**reading pretty unique and fun press releases
**chatting on msn (YES! i do have msn over here!)
**going down for ciggie breaks every hour (ok, just kidddin. every 3 hours, more like)

work can be so stressful sometimes.

LOLz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home