LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Monday, August 22, 2005

Guilty as charged

I feel soooo guilty. I shouted at Kheong just now, and it was shout shout. Not those etiquette-restraining shout whilst showing an annoyed face, but shout shout without restraint. Sigh. Bad bad girl (you guys can start throwing boo’s at me now)

Situation:

1. New pair of slippers, only two hours old.
2. At futsal centre, watching boys play ball.
3. After match, Kheong walking by.
4. Lane very wide. Joshua sitting over there, i standing over here.
5. And Mr. Lee decides to step on my toes (both feet) and new slippers on the very wide lane.
6. Screams, shouts, rants nonsense, curses, angry hurtful words.

It hurt! Toes were red, adding another source of pain to my worsening headache. Still, i was very very mean and bitchy when i said those words. I shouldn't have said it.

Lucinda's Official Apology Memo:
Ms Lucinda Chan would like to request for Mr Lee Yew Kheong to accept her apology. She has truly regretted her actions and words, and would appreciate it if Mr Lee Yew Kheong would accept it. However. Ms Lucinda Chan would also be open to any apologies from Mr Lee Yew Kheong for knowingly and resolutely stepping on her new shoes. Thank you for your cooperation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home