LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Thursday, March 02, 2006

i'm the cheapest thing that ever lived.. :P

Waaahh..

I bought a hair dye!!! Black brown… I'm going to try to colour it and hopefully this time it'll be just a tad darker in colour in the long run. I can't take my hair being half black and half brown... eh eh.. not nice not nice *shakes head*

Original Price: RM25.00..
Price purchased at: RM19.80
Best of all, FREEEEEEE one lipstick.

Quite nice colour, from Maybelline. Hahahaaa… happy happy joy joy. *bounces*

It's not that i'm going to use it. i hate using lipsticks. Cause it's too dry for my asian lips, and it'll leave my poor pouty lips chapped. But why am i so happy?

Because it's free! (psst: mummy's gonna praise me for bein a smart girl)

*bounces for joy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home