LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

&*$%@#!

Mother fucker.

i don't know when or why or how 'mother fucker' became my most favoured profanity.. Perhaps it was last yr? *wonders* i guess i caught it fm kheong (ducks kheong's smack)

Anyhooo, i was supposed to be pissed... *regains composure and reels mind back to being pissed*

Ok... How to begin? THere's this lady in office who's a secretary la.. when we want to book a car, we hv to go through this lady. i was supposed to have a meeting just now, but because we were informed last minute (about.. 1 hour before the meeting) that my portfolio will be passed to pwc.

i had to cancel the damn driver who's supposed to be taking us there.. so i had to get back to the lady. Let's call her M. So, M here started throwing files. No, seriously, she threw the file. THrew a tantrum (in the middle of office, with her voice soaring like a speaker) and tears were brimming in the eyes laaa... apparently my boss called her earlier to cancel the car, and me, being silly (and downstairs and din't know my boss called already) told her we were cancelling the car. Obviously she couldn't vent her anger at my boss, so she vented it at me!

Dude! Throwing files, shouting threats that our group will no longer be able to get a driver, and crying.. isn't cool.

Feel so wronged. Sigh.

$%@#!

And what's it with ppl with 'chill out'? i mean, if you say it once, and ppl say they're fine, why say it again? It pisses me off when i get that same damn statement over and over and over again like i'm some idiot that doesn't understand. If i say i'm ok, believe me, hon, i'm OK. And i hate it when ppl intend to type something, but typed it all wrong.. like "Hey, Chilled out, girl". Yuck.

It's 'chill out'. Not 'Chill-ed out'. So not cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home