LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Friday, December 30, 2005

Inter Office Email - Topic: Kepa

Kok wai sent us all some marriage astrology nonsense. Considering that three of us were born in the year of the dog, the man coincidentally forgot to put in the Dog constellation. Genius! So here is the recollection of inter office emails between me, kok, chiu wan and my baby.

Me : Double-U Teeee Fff....

Kok.. Where is the Dog wan? LoL... two ppl on the mailing list (including myself) are born in the year of the dog wei. Kok, you're not a born in the dog year, you're still in the rooster year. But still, wat the.....

LoL when you find the dog ones onli you forward to us la ok?

Kok : Wassup dog!

I got this from my colleague la. It came like that. If she gives the one with Dog will forward to you all ok. Chill!

Ei I’m born in year of the dog also la! Born on the 3rd day of CNY la! Just because my middle name is Kok that doesn’t mean I’m born in the year of a roaster! Haha! I’m a DOG….. wof wof wof!

Chiu Wan: Hahahaha….Guess there are three doggies here afterall……no rooster though.

Kok : 3 doggies and a rabbit! Haha! Guess that makes you “The Special One” here :)

Babe : Eh kok, why are you such a kepa.

Ei I’m born in year of the dog also la! Born on the 3rd day of CNY la! Just because my middle name is Kok that doesn’t mean I’m born in the year of a roaster! Haha! I’m a DOG….. wof wof wof!

Me : Sememangnya Kepa....

Babe : if you have a look at your keyboard, the A and O is quite far apart lar really… so you cant blame it on typo. This is pure kepa-ness..

Chiu Wan: Ahem ~ Excuse me…..no rabbit around here. Supposed to be 3 doggies and a piggy

Kok : I got confused there la! You all know me so long also think I’m a roaster!

Babe : Roaster.

There there! again wei! massive kepa!

There you go. The kepa-ness of kok wai. LoL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home