LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Saturday, December 03, 2005

for you


The love of my life.

i can't breathe without you
i can't see without you
i can't feel without you
i can't listen without you

the ups and downs
the highs and lows
the bad and good
the right and wrong

All are empty without you, babe.


Carrie Underwood - God blessed the broken road

i started on the narrow way many years ago
hoping i would find true love along the broken road
but i got lost..
coudln't see how every sign pointed straight to you

every long lost dream
led to me where you are
others who broke my heart
they were like northern stars
pointing me on my way
into your loving arms
this much i know, it's true..
That God blessed the broken road
that led me straight to you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home