LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The latest craze....

:P

i bought this gorgeous sarah jessica parker type skirt! i know it's been a long while since i bought it, but i want to rant on about it!! hahaa...

It's Gold/green in colour.
It's puffy.
It has a BEEG BEEGGG ribbon on the side.
It's puffy.
It's SO sarah jessica parker.

Lemme show you a pic that resembles it! :)

OK.. i CAN'T find any skirt that resembles it. Fark...

On another note..

i can't seem to fully grasp the idea that i'm careless. And forgetful.

Just the other day, me and Jian Wen (the boy came back from Melb for 5 weeks) went to play pool and foosball at The Rack. i brought along my purple Gucci Sunnies that i placed nicely on my perfectly coiffeured head. Of course, while playing, i can't leave it there and take a shot right? So i put it on the table. He said 'Don't forget your sunglasses' at least twice. Twice. I nodded my head and said 'ok, let's continue playing!'

And then we left.

Drove him home to SS14. He got off the car, waved bye.. and then...

MY SUNGLASSES!! OMG. MY SUNGLASSES!!

Frantically searches the car upside down for my sunnies.

i left it in The Rack. On the foosball table.

*slaps forehead*

i hate myself sometimes.

Cursing the cars away as i drove like a mad woman back to The Rack, while quietly praying (screaming prayers) that it's still there. It was. Phew!

Forgetful, forgetful me.

Since i'm already posting up stuff i have and love, i'll just put in another photo of my sunnies! :)

Here you go:















The sunnies in Purple is mine.... :) Sweet, beautiful, Gucci sunnies. i promise i'll never leave you behind again.. Never.

Smooch. Kiss. Smooch. Caressss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home