LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Sunday, July 30, 2006

of my wasted heart

and body...

this weekend... i:

1. didn't get sufficient sleep
2. went to Passion again (with max-ie boy). Pics will b up soon.
3. drove down to mother farking KL twice. Twice. Not funny.
4. drove home fm kl at 3am o.0 there's always a first.
5. had 4 cups of coffee on sat with almost close to no food. and downed it all with alcohol and cigarettes.
6. owned at dota. hehee..... :D (Screams: Killing spreeeeee!!)

and of my heart...

i dreamt of u holding me tight. i felt u close. i heard ur heart beat close to mine.
ur gentle hands, carressing me. like i'm made of glass.
ur voice, comforting. one of a kind.

and i ask myself; is this too good to be true? is this going to last? is this even real?

can i stop myself? do i want to let u in?

the vulnerability of my heart, once more, threatens to consume me.
but a big part of me wants u there.
i don't know if i can honestly be there for u. when u need me.
but i'd be there for u in a heart beat.

and i ask myself again; why am i putting myself in such a position? why am i letting u in?

perhaps.. all i've ever wanted, is you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home