LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Friday, July 21, 2006

I Can't Make You Love Me

Turn down the lights
Turn down the bed
Turn down these voices inside my head
Lay down with me

Tell me no lies
Just hold me close, don't patronize
Don't patronize me...


Cause I can't make you love me
if you don't
You can't make your heart feel
something it won't
Here in the dark
in these final hours
I will lay down my heart
And I'll feel the power
but you won't
No, you won't
Cause I can't make you love me
if you don't

it's still the same. then. now. the same fucking vicious cycle people call love.
i just wish i could take this song and play it in your car and fucking make you understand.
let it hit you again and again, till it makes some sense in your mind.
till you bleed.
like i am now.

2 Comments:

Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

one of my favourite songs.

the loneliest moments are those when you're lying next to your lover yet so far apart.

yeah love's just a beautiful disaster waiting to happen.

July 24, 2006 2:43 am  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

omg. it's chienne.

*beams*

Yeah, i know what u mean. And u never know whether to let go or not. But if u do, will u regret it?

i'm still pondering on that thought.

July 25, 2006 12:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home