LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Monday, July 17, 2006

i just realized that i never have anything constructive to write the past month.

not sure if it's because of the emotional cynic that i am

or maybe because life's been such a b***h to me lately

or maybe because my outlook in life has changed so much.

or maybe, it's the fact that my heart feels like it weighs a frigging ton, and i have to practically struggle (Read: drill through a 6-foot thick wall) to navigate through it.. and everytime i try, i stop.

or maybe i'm just too tired to try. and me, being the eternal 'optimist' that i am.... i just navigate my way around it, never wanting to clear the residual waste inside it before i move on.

or maybe i'm just a drama queen that needs to get a life (oh well, i do love the crown aneeway. and i love this fucking throne that comes with it)

and just a note: To you blog whores, who never leave comments (yes, i know who you are! And yes that includes you too, leanne khor!) please lar say something... mahai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home