LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Thursday, July 13, 2006

i'm spoilt. i'm pampered. i'm bitchy.

and the world does not fooking revolve around me.

Or so i have been told. By a guy i don't really like.

But his words sorta hit me like those old 80's water bottle handphone that 'teng sei kau' kind, can? i mean... wow.

Apparently i do it subconsciously. The way i say things..

As though i'm superior to others. Or that some ppl are just not good enough for me.

i should learn to be humble, bend my head down, be frigging submissive and be more 'ladylike' and less pretentious.

Sigh, long way more to go man..

i hv another 3 frigging years to catch up.

i doubt i ever will.... but thanks anyway man. Your words were a 'wake me up call'.

And, most of all, i'm sorry if i ever hurt anyone out there with my insensitivity. i'm SORRY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home