LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Monday, August 14, 2006

Michael Buble - A Song For You (feat. Chris Botti)

I've been so many places in my life and time
I've sung a lot of songs and I've made some bad rhyme
I've acted out my life in stages with ten thousand people watching
Oh, but we're alone now and I'm singing this song for you

I know your image of me is what I hope to be,
I've treated you unkindly
But girl can't you see that, there's no one more important to me
So darling can't you please see through me
'cause we're alone now
And I'm singing my song for you

you taught me precious secrets
The truth with holding nothing, you came out in front
When I was hiding,
but now i'm so much better
If my words don't quite come together, please listen to the melody
'Cause my love is in there hiding

I love you in a place where there is no space or time,
I love you for my life cause
You are a friend of mine

and when my life is over
remember when we were together
And we were alone and I was singing my song for you

We were alone, and I was singing, yeah singing
We were alone, and I was singing this song for you
Singing my song, I'm singing my song for you

***i never knew i could admit this. But i'm still here waiting at your side, still wanting to sing a song for you. i know i've been bad. i know i've been acting like a complete idiot. i know i fucked up at one point or the other. i know it's 'Bridge under water'. But just so you know. i did this. i did want you to see me that way. i wanted you to see me that way. For some stupid reason even i do not know. i'm still here***

2 Comments:

Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

heh lovefool...

but who isn't?

August 15, 2006 8:33 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

Always will be one babe.

:)

Us girls should start some movement. Like "Fuck Love!" or "Who needs Love?!"

lmao. i should be shot.

August 16, 2006 5:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home