LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Friday, August 26, 2005

Apparently TAGGED.

i'm tagged!No!! I didn't even know what that meant, until i went to lea's blog. Do i really have to answer these questions ah? Dammit!

Here goes..

Hero in my life:
- Dad
- Michael Schumacher? Cause he is soooo cool when he wins and loses :D
- ooohhh and that cute hotie of a goalkeeper for ManU that left.. *sniff* he IS cute ok? From the side he looked like that guy who played the good guy in Bridget Jones.. *sigh*

Things i'm grateful for:
- Parents to support me financially and emotionally when i decided to quit Maersk
- Parents who STILL supports me when i'm happily unemployed
- Oh, yeah and Kheong too

Material things i'm most darndest grateful for:
- Jurlique's Herbal Serum thingie.. gives me rosy cheeks
- My tag watch; for helping me keep time during exams and interviews
- The ring kheong gave me; to diddle with during interviews when i'm bored

People i lurve:
- Parents
- Kheong
- Friends

Dog i lurve:
- Panther and Mahoney (the black dog that ran away and the ferocious dog that bit me)
- Jesse (for her endearing eyes and how she loves to climb up me and listens to every thing i say)
- Chin chin (for her endearing eyes and how she actually listens to me!)
- Momo (eh.... love/hate relationship: he sneezes at me)

Things i hate:
- Betrayal
- Hot mornings when i decide to sleep till noon
- Phone calls BEFORE the time i'd decided to wake up

Weird stuff about me:
- Hate cockroaches, insects, creepy crawlies baddies.. eeEwwww
- Doesn't eat Sambal/tomato ketchup/chilli sauce on its own, but wouldn't mind if it already IN the food.
- How i always always do things in order. First, this.. then this.. then this! Perfect.
- How i always talk about something.. then detour to another subject... then detours back to the original topic. Heh o.0

Bad Habits:
- Rants and curses in the car
- Smoking
- Reading till wee hours in the mornin

Most Loved tv shows:
- Buffy
- Sex n the City
- Lost
- CSI
- Desperate Housewives

Secret wishes:
- Endless supply of books to read..
- Perfect hair every day, even after i wake up.
- Loads of cash.
- Loads of cash to buy clothes.
- Loads of cash to buy a super nice sports car, which i won't speed in.
- A dog of my own.
- To play mahjong every weekend.

Haha. Done. Met up with chut liang this morning for breakfast and coffee afterwards. It was a fun conversation... AMusing, actually. He's still the same; fast-walking, fast-talking, fast-eating chut liang with the now-bald head (screams). Asked him an honest question if i was like this (weird, theoretical-based, realistic, fanatic fan of perfectionism) since i knew him. He said yes.

...

*dammit!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home