LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

From werk!!

Werk, werk.

i can't believe i'm updating my blog (finally!) from the office. Yes, the office. While everyone (and when i say everyone, i mean everyone!) is out for a seminar, i'm sitting alone in the office, absolutely basking in the fact that i can totally surf the net (and do soooo much more) for 5 whole hours today *grin*. The benefits of being totally new to the company. (booohoooooo!! Who wants to go to a stuuuuupid seminar and wake up at 6am aneeeeway?!)

The only thing i can't do in office is surf mail. Which, of course, the floor's IT support guy Stanley failed to tell me. And here i was, frantically typing 'hotmail.com' into the address. Of course, it could never have loaded anyway. Sigh. Techie-un-savvy.

Anyway, updates on myself (in random order):
  • i'm working in Deloitte Tax (pls don't ask me anything about tax, i'm new!)
  • There's always ONE piece of black clothing on me everyday when i dress for work *because apparently the staff cannot wear tops darker than the bottoms, boooo....*
  • i already have four portfolios under me adey (one more big one coming).... Not werk, werk, yet... but just portfolios under me. By end of the month, i'll be insane.
  • Baby is still cute.
  • i'm cute.
  • You wanna know whyyyy? *tee heeeee* i cut my hair! On saturday morning, i went to Sense and the si-fu there trimmed my hair. And he gave me a super duper fringe! (i took a picture of it... but either too lazy to upload or not that vain yet! hahaa*
  • Lea's birthday is coming.
  • Parent's celebrated their 29th anniversary on saturday too. Happeeeeeeee! :D
  • i can't drink anymore.
  • i don't club anymore (but i'm not fretting! i'm absolutely enjoying my life now, with all the non-excessive habits)
  • OH, bull...you can't count smoking as one of them!

Haha. Ok, not really updates.. but you get the picture! Well... gtg.... erm...... surf the net!

*pssst.. will update in another two hours!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home