LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Sunday, March 12, 2006

LusciousLuc says "BuLLshit!"

Anna Nalick - Breathe

2 AM and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake,
"Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?
I don't love him. Winter just wasn't my season"
Yeah we walk through the doors, so accusing their eyes
Like they have any right at all to criticize,Hypocrites.
You're all here for the very same reason

'Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button, girl.
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe... just breathe,
Oh breathe, just breathe

May he turn 21 on the base at Fort Bliss
"Just a Day", he said down to the flask in his fist,
"Ain't been sober, since maybe October of last year."
Here in town you can tell he's been down for a while,
But, my God, it's so beautiful when the boy smiles,
Wanna hold him.
Maybe I'll just sing about it.

Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable,
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table.
No one can find the rewind button, boys,
So cradle your head in your hands,
And breathe... just breathe,
Oh breathe, just breathe

There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around.

2 AM and I'm still awake, writing this song
If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me,
Threatening the life it belongs to
And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them, however you want to

But you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable,
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button now
Sing it if you understand.
And breathe, just breathe


- Haven't the time or energy to update blog. Yawn.. been working like a dog lately.
- Been listening to too much emo songs, aka anna nalick (above), and renee olstead.
- Been sitting down in front of a computer for the past 2 months watching kheong play dota *hehe*
- Can't wait for May when i finally quit this job, and do something i love.
- Been playing way too much pool. After breaking, put in 5 balls straight. haha. oOps. Jeddrel is angweeeeeeeeee *bOo*
- Bought two huge bottles of conditioner and shampoo and hair serum. Farkin RM200 bucks.
- Been cursing too much.
- Saw a fortune teller for the first time in my life.. *hhm* looks good this year :)
- Jazz is the new pop.
- Oldies are cool too.
- i hate tax computations. Ask me anything about personal income tax!!! hehe
- Contrary to belief, i am NOT that bubbly, happy-go-lucky and fun.
- i'm a homegrown nerd. Fully qualified to harass other not-so-nerdy ppl.
- Listening to "a love that will last"
- i drive like a maniac sometimes.
- Kheong moved in. Open house somewhere end of March. Will notify invitees soon.
- SleePy.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home