LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Sunday, June 04, 2006

how do we know

that it's time to move on?

a. when we are sick and tired of their nonsense
b. when we finally stop loving them
c. when we finally stop hating them
d. when we realize that what they did/are doing do not affect you anymore
e. all of the above

i say.... e.

i'd love to say i've completely put everything out of my heart/mind.
but i'm not going to frigging say that.

because i haven't.

i wish i could go somewhere, and start over. i wish i could shake your hand again and not make the same fucking mistake. i wish i could stop you. i wish i could stop myself. i wish i could make it stay.

i wish i can make a difference. i wish i can, actually, leave.

Leave the company, Leave my friends, Leave everything and start off fresh.

this isn't how it's really meant to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home