LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Monday, May 29, 2006

... the woman wif a million random thoughts...

1. Are you afraid to feel? If you are, frigging tell me.
2. If i had the choice between what is easy and what is right, i hope i can make the right choice. But the easy choice seems like the best and simplest way out.
3. i need something different. i need to breathe.
4. if you could only tell me how you feel, i'd really appreciate it.
5. A million times over, Lucinda, get a frigging grip on yourself.
6. When is my baby coming back from Sydney?! Woman, how long will you be back?
7. i hate what i'm doing right now. i hate hate hate hate hate.
8. Somewhere over the rainbow by McPhee stuck in my head.
9. i need to go for my therapy.. everyone shout 'reeetail therapyyyyyyy'
10. i wanna go for a holiday. i don't think i can wait another month before Bali.
11. This office is too mother-frigging cold.
12. i wish i had the time to upload pics.. sorry guys.
13. i need a pedicure!
14. hhmm... maybe a manicure too (looking at fingernails)
15. Going to get a pool cue for my birthday.
16. i wish my nose would stop irritating me! i've been having flu for over two weeks. it's pissing me off. *growl*
17. i've been drinking too much lately o.0 *nods head* yes yes i have...
18. i wanna change my car.
19. i wanna buy new shoes (again, yes, again)... *giggles* a woman can never have enough shoes :D
20. i miss you, babez.

all these thoughts are pissing me off. Shut UP, brain! *ggrrr*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home