LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

shoot me.

Kill me.
Hang me.
Murder me.
Bury me.
Shoot me.
Strangle me.
Stab me.

i'm way too stressed at work to be effective at it. Things are soooo messy, it's almost unbelievable.

*taking deep deep breaths*

Anyhow, i've already mentioned to Medusa (a.k.a. my BOSS) that i'm leaving in May. THe best thing was, she expected it already, and she appreciated my 'gesture of honesty' which most people that leave, don't.

She already said that 'i don't suit this job, and she knows i'm not the kind of person who sits down in front of a computer all day, all night and do work day after day'

So, am i the kind of person that goes out ALL day, run around amok, and bouncing from one place to the other?

Let's leave it to fate, and God. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home