LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

*hic burp groan*

Didnt realize anyone could get drunk on beer

*sheepish smile*

yeah yeah (waves hand) i'm a bad bad drinker..

it was like my entire high school was there at the wedding.. and the bride, wisely put me on the same table as the drinkers.

Woohoo.

Big surprise.

:D


Pictures later.

---------------------------------------------------------

Wanted to go on a fruit fast on Monday, but considering i was suffering a slight hangover... decided it was a bad choice.

Today is my 1st fruit fast day.

and honestly?

It's pure agony.

Just walking by all the ice cream shops, the chue pah shops and all the yummy yet sinful things i know i shouldn't even smell... sigh.... it's hard, this is.

Sigh.

2 more days to go (While munching on fucking expensive grapes)

Fucking expensive grapes, mind you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home