LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

sshhh

little itsy bitsy secrets on me..

1. when i wash my hands, i count from 1 to 10, 5 times. out loud.
2. i have a tendency to buy facial and hair products on whim. and these are really expensive stuff. more than my weakness for clothes.
3. i swear by Cellnique's stuff.
4. i hate it that kheong's head is so big. and so brute-ish
5. i grew so fat (fine, not literally, but i gained a fair bit of weight) that i started lying about my weight. i'm actually 52 but i convince everybody i'm still 50.
6. i'm a bit obsessed about jazzercise (not a secret, but it's in my head everyday) cause my ass is so damn fucking tight now
7. i use the same black clutch to club every time.
8. i rotate between 8 really nice tops to club. yeah. that's all, really.
9. i actually like getting drunk.
10. when i get upset over relationship issues, i drown myself in those noxious liquids.
11. i tell people "i don't play arcade games (even the racing ones) because it's pointless and mum said not to" for ages... but the truth is: i can't play for shits.
12. my 1st computer game was Sims. And i really never learnt to play anything else till DOTA 5 months ago.
13. i didn't dare measure my waist for the past 2 years. hehe. although i'm sure it ranges around 25-27 inches... =P
14. i told my parents i've already quit smoking. i lied. i'm not really quitting, you know what i mean?
15. always felt that my brother was a useless prat. But he's proven he's not...
16. yes, i'm secretly proud of him and his dedication to his job.
17. but i'm still very pissed at him for not chipping into the family, tho he earns like, RM700 more than me o.O
18. always felt my parents loved him more than me. and that he was always right. i thought i was the black sheep of the family and not loved... until i saw my parents cry.
19. i suck at piano. even tho i finished grade 8
20. i drive very well. Really!! =) And i used to race my benz before i trashed it pretty bad and my dad sold it off and got me a puny picanto. urgh.
21. i secretly crave to settle down soon.
22. i'm very picky with friends. i actually find it easier to talk to guys than girls.
23. it's Leanne's birthday on Thursday.. ssshhhhhh
24. i think that i can't express myself for real.
25. my feet are HUGE!
26. my boobs are tiny. the barely there sort. *LONG sigh*
27. i always misplace my diamond ring. hehee. ALWAYS.
28. i have my own cue. but it doesn't mean i'm fantastic. i have good days and bad days in pool. Sometimes i am on excellent form, and other days i can't even beat a pool-noob. sigh
29. i hate sugary drinks. Water is my favourite liquid.
30. i always suck in my stomach when i go out. Always.
31. i have a penchant for minesweeper. And Freecell.

now you know. *nods head*

good.

2 Comments:

Blogger lk said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! =)

i miss ya - reply emails pleaseeeee

October 26, 2006 8:34 am  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

lea-rex> Happy Birthday babe!!!! Miss u! i hope u had a great time.. sniff.. i'm really sorry i can't b there to celebrate your birthday. Again. Love ya loads!

October 27, 2006 10:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home