LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Thursday, October 05, 2006

i need to re-evaluate myself at work.

Maybe this isn't what i'm cut out for.
Maybe this isn't my line.
Maybe i can't write.
Maybe i'm unsuitable in this field.

Maybe; just maybe, i should find nest elsewhere.

Maybe i can't work under people.

Maybe; just maybe, i should quit right here right now.

Nobody's blaming me. But i still can't help but feel that i'm just not cut out for this job.
Maybe i'm just not.... PR-ish enough.

GOD.

2 Comments:

Blogger Warlock said...

You sound like you're going through a job satisfaction crisis. Most of the time the reason isn't the job itself but the people who you work with. I've had experience of having total dickheads for colleagues and I hated my work but when I thought about it I realised that it was just those people killing the love for the job.

I changed the level of interaction with them and decided to ignore all the crap comments they had to give (and I sucked up to my lecturer :P ) and things started to brightened up.

You need to create a good environment to enjoy your work, else even the nicest job becomes a chore.

Good luck.

October 06, 2006 1:00 am  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

warlock> i love what i do. But now, i'm feelins so down in the dumps and my confidence is just "ZAP. Finish. No more"... i'm really beginning to feel like i can't fit in here.

sigh. maybe i just can't work for people. heh.. thanks for the encouragement =)

October 06, 2006 10:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home