LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

OH my Ass!

the pain!

the ache!

oh my sweet beautiful flabby ass is in PAIN.

on whim, i signed up for Jazzercise classes... and honestly i'm hooked! Just after 1 class!
After 1 streneous hour of Attitude Lifts, Lunges, and Jazz squares, my ass feels like i ran for 2 fucking hours.

and did i mention about my thighs? Whoa baby!
i can't walk properly.

i walk like i've had too much sex last night.
(which i didn't, of course.)

But the sweet pain of workout strain........

An exerpt from the jazzercise website:
Jazzercise is Innovative!
**Jazzercise continually varies choreography and music to bring a sense of new energy to each class.
**Jazzercise combines jazz dance, resistance training, Pilates, yoga, kickboxing and more to create a truly effective workout


For those who wish to lose a few pounds, here's the website:
http://www.jazzercise.com/

Sweet Lord. The pain.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

LOL .. she's got a boy la shadowfox. I don't think he'll allow it. Jazzercize Wooooo

October 04, 2006 5:37 am  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

shadowfox & sunil> Wahahaa... omg la, stop banging me here on a public page la! hahahaa.....

*wait till he sees this* hehe

Will take more pics of my gorgeous toned body after 2 months of grueling pain ok? hehe.

October 04, 2006 9:10 am  
Blogger Warlock said...

Found your blog by accident.

I read the first line of the post :

OH my Ass!

the pain!

the ache!


I was thinking .. should have used more Vaseline until I read the entire post :P Hahaha. Erm, sorry if I offended your sensibilities .. I can be a bit crude at times.

Jazzarcize .. haven't heard of that. Well, good luck !

October 04, 2006 11:02 am  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

warlock> no worries guys, i can always borrow a bottle of lubricant from nixsu. haha...

Jazzercise is a form of.. aerobics class. Combining pilates, yoga, kickboxing and dancing into an hour class.

cheehooi> ONG CHEE HOOI! cheh, i take it that way or not, how u know? LIMAU! i know YOU take it up yours.. *tsk tsk tsk*

October 05, 2006 9:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home