LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Friday, October 20, 2006

the official nosy fucker of the year

i cannot believe what a partner in this firm is doing.

he's drinking.

at 10am.

by 11am, he was drunk.

He swaggered over to everybody and started spreading rumours to my boss.. loudly PROCLAIMING at the top of his lungs that i am leaving the company.

i don't know how he knows.

But no one here knows.

SO.. my direct boss confronted me, to which she said "i heard rumours going around that you're leaving us. Are you?"

i replied "Er. i'm here, am i not? i'm still doing my job, no? So? Wat's the big issue?"

that nosy arsehole should have his shoe stuffed into his mouth to stop the bitching.

No. WAIT.

i'll put some RICE on a SLIPPER and pass it to him, so he can have a good hearty meal.

"sek tho hai fan"

After all, he IS leeching off his malay wife (my big boss).

***edit: Sorry, i meant that the white guy is not a partner. Typo. His wife is. He's just a director of the firm. He's in charge of drinking and smoking and.... not doing anything. The dude onli gets allowance from his wife. No pay. HHmmm.. Poor thing, actually.. and that's the truth***

3 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

Sounds like this dude got issues with you. How does he get away with getting drunk in the office before lunch time?

Getting drunk at 11am? I only did that in Langkawi. Damn

Hang in there.

October 22, 2006 7:36 pm  
Blogger Warlock said...

Poor thing. I shudder to think of that happening to me. Still , since he was drunk I'm sure your boss wouldn't take him seriously.

Take care , enjoy the coming holidays. I'm going back to eating now .. nice sweet food.

October 22, 2006 7:39 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

u guys read my edit at the bottom of the post. Just realized i typed in the wrong info at the top of the post, in all my raging fury =D

sunil> i don't know. He just hides in my boss's room and drink. it's ok. i'm quitting soon. Searching for a better one now.. thnx =)

warlock> aight... she doesn't. n i know i shouldn't let a creep get on my nerves. i got a solution, tho.. whenever he starts talking cock, i'll show a blank face. yeah. i think that might work. haha.

shadowfox> oh, read my edit! Wrong info!! =D oh and yeah, he pisses everybody off. No doubts about it. But they can't fire him. Cause he's the partner's husband. haha.

October 23, 2006 6:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home