LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Friday, October 06, 2006

thank you

to my loved ones.

thanks for the encouragement, and for strength to go through this 'hard time'.

i know you guys think i'm strong enough, that i can weather anything, that if i put my mind to it, i can achieve anything.

thank you for having that much of faith in me.

i know you guys worry for me.

thank you.

he said "Failure is sometimes not an option"
he said "You cannot accept failure. That's why you are so harsh on yourself"

she said "You're d ONLY GIRL i know who can excel at something if she puts her mind to it"

i say... what if. what IF i'm not as strong as you think i am?
what if it's all a facade?
what if i'm actually very very weak?
what if i'm really shit at office politics and ppl trample all over me?
what if i'm right...

i really don't wanna be here when it's all over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home