LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Thursday, October 19, 2006

i stand at the edge of reason;
contemplating and reminiscing
i stand affronting all;
even the ones that i have learnt to love

if i ran away;
will you blame me?
if i broke down and cried;
would you hold me tight?
if i begged you to stay;
would you still kiss me goodbye?
if i turned you away with harshness;
would you forgive me?

i stand here alone;
no matter how long, no matter how far
i will still be here

--------------------------------------------

i always knew i was stupid in some way for loving you.

i realize at one point or many in my life that i have to learn. that i have to wake up.

to stop blaming myself. to stop blaming you. to learn to laugh and smile again.. without tears.

in my weakness i have allowed you in. now i reap the consequences.

in all my glory, no matter how fucking far i run away and wish to start over.. i can't.

eternally i am stuck here. with you. with me.

this isn't how it's really meant to be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

Better to love than not to love at all?

October 19, 2006 5:30 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

sunil> hhmm i guess. i wish i could still chase butterflies like i did when i was younger. don't you?

October 20, 2006 10:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home