LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

says who? Says me!!

Whoooopeedodaaah

*jumps hops skips*

Celebrate with me!

:D

Guess what?

*blink blink*

It's my last day of work today! Yay!! *throws confetti into the air*

*Luc then proceeds to jump around in joy, twirling in confetti; all this while grinning like a bobcat*

I'll be on a 12 day break before i sell my soul again to the devil. Well, at least it's a better devil, you know what i mean?

Ah... the sweet bliss of being unemployed till dec 1. I've never had a proper holiday before i started work. Jumped in straight to hell after i graduated. Now, at least, i am getting two weeks, which is in my eyes.. Perfect.

:D

4 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

WHAT?! Did u say holiday? Pls do not mention bad words in front of people who have to work during weekdays this month.

November 15, 2006 12:48 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

sunil> Woopeedoooodaaaaaah!!

*skip skip skip*

Yes. H.O.L.I.D.A.Y!! Gonna lepak, exercise, sleep and be able to drink coffee after 3pm! Woohoo..

:)

You in need of a new job? Hehe *wink* i'm doing headhunting soon, so give me a buzz :D

November 16, 2006 5:53 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

so happy for u 'Welcome to PAPA'

now ,now this is suppose to be a proper holiday,means no calories burnt for an inch of thought or physical activities.Look what u have done with all that confetti strewn all over-SWEEPING is a no no !

Why the extreme anger for HELL.Did not HELL paid for all your needs and wants so far?

November 17, 2006 9:29 am  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

daredevil8> aight :D i'll sleep and laze around all thru the 12 days hehe.

Thanks for the tip!

November 17, 2006 6:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home