LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

i turned around

and saw You there. Out of the blue. in my dreams.

You came to me, offered me Your hand.

leading me, taking me onwards.

i see something familiar. i know this place.

but i can't quite put my finger on it.

i looked up at You. gazed at Your face. found Your eyes.

You were looking back at me.

"Do you want to follow me? I may not come back."

where are You taking me?

"Somewhere you have been dreaming of. I want you there."

but.. why? why me?

"I've always wanted you there with me. Since the beginning."

...

i hesitated. pulled back. felt unworthy of His love.

No, this is not real. No. Let me go back. Please. i wanna go.

"I'll be waiting for you."

and i will be waiting for the time for me to meet You. i cannot promise You it will be soon. i cannot promise You it will be next year, or the next.

but i do promise, that i do want to be with You. Eventually. With time, i will be there.

i promise.

with tears in my eyes, i walked away.

and never looked back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home