LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

when you held my hand last nite
i thought i felt my heart skip a beat
yet again, for the thousandth time

maybe forever is in our cards, somewhere
or it might not even last a lifetime

when i hear 'i love you'
i yearn to believe it, so much so till i forget everything else

i've been holding your hand
for close to 3 years now

an achievement, no doubt, to both of us
where happiness lies in the ability to cuddle up at home
with nothing but a dvd
(or a good book in my hands, and dota in yours)

we're 24
in 2 weeks time, we'll cross over the threshold

i got my first white hair
you've had yours 9 years ago
is this a sign that we're growing old together?

after all,
you did hold my hand when we were 15

Perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home