LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

heart

about 12 days ago, a black doggie came up to me as i got down my car after work back home.

he didn't look famished; as though he used to be someone's dog. Perhaps he ran out of the house when the gate was open.

he was completely black, with brown markings at his chest and legs. a short adorable malaysian doggie. Don't get me wrong, he looks old (i assumed he's around 6 yrs old as he already had white hairs along his back).

The little doggie was so sweet as it came up to me, sniffed my legs and wagged its tail.

it wanted to play.

*melts*

i patted it a little bit; cooed at it a little bit and then ran back up (i was late for an appointment, see).

told my daddy to give a call to the stupid riana green management to call spca to bring the poor fellow away and give it shelter. with its sweet demeanour i'm sure it'll get adopted soon.

'requested' my parents to feed it. problem was, apparently the dog split as soon as it saw my dad. Hhmmm think my dad's damn scary la.. even to animals (sigh)

5 days passed.

after an hour's jam from kl and soaking under a hot shower; i went down to LG to meet with kheong.

the doggie was still there.

tried to whistle it over. it came, sniffed me, then walked off.

he looked alright.

gave an sms to my parents to feed the poor thing.

7 more days passed.

i came home last nite around 7.30, only to find the poor doggie greeting me as i got out of my car again.

he was stick thin.

No one fed him for the past 12 days! twelve days!!!

rushed up, took a quick shower and told my parents.

practically begged them for some food. in return, i said i would give the dog my share as well. so i just ate a couple tablespoons full of rice and a bit of potatoes and pork.

the rest i just put it nicely in a container with a lot of rice and vegetables. mummy was nice enough to mix it all up with a bit of gravy as well (dogs just dont eat veg, see). so that way, doggie will get extra nutrients thru the veg.

i went down 20 min earlier (before kheong came) to search for the dog.

walked in the rain for 10 min searching for him.

never prayed so hard in the past few months. needed to find the doggie so i can feed him (was worried i couldn't find him).

found him lurking in the basement entrance. rushed over, opened the cover of the container and lured him out to my car which was parked outside... he looked famished! Ate about 80% of it.

Gave me a grateful look, and wagged its tail.. aww.

why hasn't anybody fed him?

people passing by were actually astonished that i was feeding him! One dude in a bmw literally stopped as i was talking to it, and gave me the 'one eyebrow up' look.

WHAT? Never see people feeding a stray before ah?

...

anyhow, i drew up a plan to feed the doggie. Kheong will bring some pork ribs, meat (from soup) and rice twice a week. i will beg my parents for food twice a week.

A doggie should be ok, hor, if he's fed 4 times a week?

In the meantime, i'm gonna pester my daddy to BUG the crap out of the mgmt to give shelter to the dog. the sweetie deserves better.

*heart melts*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home