LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

still a useless bastard after all.

i know i've been writing pissed-off posts lately, but you canNOT blame me.

Some of you might remember the post i wrote about a 'friend' whom i helped out a lot?

By doing his resume, word for word.
By fetching him around in kl, because he didnt have a car.
By going all the way to kl because ALL of them had no cars.
By driving to kl to club, because they wanted me to tag along... when i'd never drive at night after 12am. Never.

----------------------------------------------------------

So here i was, thinking an occassional sms or an occassional call was ok.

Didnt bother about that useless asshole much after he pissed me off so badly two months or so back.

And then the calls started again.

--------------------------------------------------------

To XXX:

i've had enough of you complaining your sorry ass to me every single time something doesn't work out for you.

i'm sick and tired of hearing you rant on and on and on about everything.

haven't i paid my dues?

did i not walk away nicely? so as not to wound your pathetic small heart?

And what about the damn calls? You mother fucker. I thought you were trying to be nice again. I thought you wanted to have a bit of this friendship back, and decided to take the first step.

I let you in. again.

I picked up your fucking calls. I listened to you rant on and on.

I thought you just needed an ear to listen to your problems.

...

Until you said the magic words:

"Hey can you do me a favour?"

You started asking me about the contacts I had. Their names, their numbers.
Do you take me for a fool? Fine, i LET you take me for a fool just once on Monday.
Never-Mind.
Give you the name and number of contact person.

Then today. Called me out of the blue. Warning bells startede ringing. Never-Mind.

After what seemed a normal conversation... the magic words came out again:

"Hey, before you go can you do me a favour? You know *who and who* at Vincci/Padini/Seed right? I need the names. FULL names."

i kept quiet. i gave the first name. And then i said i didnt know the last name. And i said i wasn't going to give it to him if i found out.

Can't you take NO as an answer?

Do i look like a one-stop information guide?

Did you not take me for granted enough? Did you not use me enough?

What more do i owe you?

I have paid my dues, through and through.

I've had enough of helping you out. Of listening to your whining. Of giving you contacts of people i know and like. Just so you can 'do your business'.

I know i'm mean. But if you have the damn capabilities, you would find the contacts yourself.

And if you really needed my help.. It wouldn't fucking hurt to be nice to me from the heart. It wouldn't hurt for you to be my friend because you wanted to. It wouldn't fucking hurt your small heart to actually listen to me for once, and not insult me the moment i give you the contact.

----------------------------------------------------------

I quit.

I really quit.

I dont even know why was i so fucking naive to help you in the first damn place.

I'm sure with your capabilities, it shouldn't be a problem for you to do your business on your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home