LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Seven seven Seven

positions.

Seven positions.

S-E-V-E-N!!

By 31st January!

i have to propose approximately 15 potential candidates (which could only possibly mean interviewing about 20 odd people, which could only mean spending 45 hours just on writing the damn profiles, which could only result in me hyperventilating for, ummm, say, the next two weeks?!!?!).

my boss happily sashayed over to me today and gladly informed that i have to fill in seven more positions.

sigh.

i don't think he realizes i'm new.

What say you?

FINE, i'm glad to be thrown all the work on, because this could only result in me being properly inducted into my work by the end of my second month... But then, isn't that what's work all about? Being overloaded beyond more than you can cope?

funny thing tho.. i'm kinda enjoying my job right now. a lot. the whole calling people, coaxing people to considering the position, even interviewing candidates, down through to writing the damned profiles (okay, this, i don't enjoy).

i'm such a conflicted and confused bitch.
On one hand, i cannot believe he's throwing so much shit (@ work) on me.
On the other hand, i'm actually enjoying my work (and whining about it a little. hehe)

--------------------------------------------------------

i miss leanne khor.
i miss matthew oh.
i miss my parents (seriously).
i miss you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

why are u hyperventilating?????
lotta cute and macho candidates around?????lucky u!!!!!

what's the position,can i apply too?

January 18, 2007 5:02 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

daredevil8> Because i'm overburdened!!!Everybody is cute and macho lah.... just that i don't fancy only :D

Haha i have a few openings. Forward your resume to my personal email (lucindachan@gmail.com) and i can try to pair you up.

January 18, 2007 5:26 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm pretty fussy bout few things
1]minimum $30K per month
2]BMW 5 series at least
3]personal secretary with look like yours
4]landed property in Damansara Heights of 10,000 square feet

ANY?

January 20, 2007 10:12 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

sorry the 30K is in USD please

January 20, 2007 10:13 am  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

daredevil8> i'm sure if the right opportunity comes along, i will notify you immediately. But first, you gotta tell me your details.

Haha... :D

January 22, 2007 9:29 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

just think of Pierce Brosnan,and fit me in.THANKS A LOT

January 22, 2007 9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home