LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Monday, January 29, 2007

change

Sometimes in our lives, we make choices and decisions that will affect our future in ways you and i can never imagine. A moment where, if you spent just an extra second pondering about it, you might change the outcome of your entire life.

A simple hello.
A simple hug.
A simple kiss.
A simple pat on the back.
A simple smile.
A simple conversation.
A simple lunch.

Can turn into

Many more hello's. and goodbye's.
Many more hugs.
Many more passionate kisses.
Many more comforting words.
Many more grins that could turn into laughter.
Many more conversations. on the phone. on msn.
Many more dates.

i can not lie and tell you today that i don't feel. about friendship. about family. about love.

about life.

about how you've changed my life.
turned it upside down.
how you've managed to touch this impenetrable hollow in my heart.
and filled it with love.
about the tears that run down my face.
that go dry when you kissed them away.
about how i now strive to humble myself before others.
and how i am learning to control my ego.
how i've never found a better friend in you.
and you strive to prove to me you're worth it. every single day.

about how i am trying to live my life and delight in the fact that i am alive today.
and happy.

i look forward to having many more split-second changes like these in my future. i'm going to enjoy the way you make me feel. i'm going to enjoy the challenges i face everyday. i'm going to enjoy the smile that you put on my face. i'm going to enjoy your company. i'm going to enjoy the freedom that life and love gives me. i'm going to enjoy every moment i spend on the phone with you. i'm going to remember you, and how you made me feel. i'm going to love you more and more with each coming day.

yes, you. you. and you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... I love you too..

*muaks* *muaks*


:^P

February 08, 2007 4:20 am  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

shadowfox> =_='

and i love you! SMOOOOOOCH! *grin*

Hows your big nen nen search going on? Any luck?

February 08, 2007 9:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home