LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Thursday, January 25, 2007

you're complaining about pressure?

wait till you see what kind of pressure i'm going through.

i give you 10, it's too little.
two days later i give you 30, and i'm disappointing you n the client.
next day i gave you 60, you say good.
but i can do better.
wow.
today you want 120.

i ask you to go to hell.

...

i am NOT your PA. i am NOT her PA.

this is 7 positions, BOSS. Not 20.

for 7 positions, you're asking me to come up with 200 candidates?

i might as well just hang myself.

maybe i should do that.

^&%#@!

5 Comments:

Blogger supa_jock said...

Can I be there to watch you hang yourself?I promise I'll be a nice person :D I'll give you moral support by throwing tomatoes and cabbages

January 26, 2007 1:10 am  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

supa_jock> and i love you too.

don't worry, the favor will be returned ok? i'll ask my sayang to do it to you when i'm gone :D

January 26, 2007 9:28 am  
Blogger Sunil said...

why do they need so many candidates? 200 for 7 jobs? CRAZY AH? :p

January 27, 2007 6:51 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

hang?????
nope,u will definitely look weird like one of those indigenous Chiang Mai lady with a stack of rings around their neck.go with chemical ,less dramatic and u will look swell in afterlife

January 28, 2007 12:34 am  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

yes yes yes 200 candidates. fark i'm only at 100 now. i'm SO going to die at my boss's hand.

shiiiit.

January 29, 2007 2:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home