LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

*frustrated sigh*

i know you mean well, babes. i know.
i understand what you are trying to do, and i see where you're coming from.
i know you're just worried about what's going to happen.
i am too, babe.

sometimes, just let me go, ok? i'm big enough now, i think, to make my own decisions.

*another frustrated sigh*

i love complaining on this blog :D

it gives me the freedom of actually bitching non stop. hehehee. imagine this as being a... personal online diary. so.. its personal. some may ask why i talk so much here, or why i'm egoistic here, or why i'm bitching here, but it's mine mar.... and seriously i got nowhere else to bitch.

haha. so you guys gotta bear with me ok?

*Many more sighs to come*

ps: i just got poached by someone that i was poaching. haha. damn funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home