LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

grumpy frumpy lady.

i'm grumpy because:

i was hospitalized for two nights, because of some weird intestinal infection. Close to my appendics (is that how you spell it?), causing my stomach to overproduce acid, giving my tummy the worst gastric in my life. couldnt bleeding walk.

i was anally-probed. not funny.

doc didnt allow me to have:
a) hawker food
b) coffee
c) mamak food
d) oily food
e) spicy n sour food
f) anything that will fuck up my appetite...
For six (6) whole weeks. SIX. oh my god. No coffee? No fried food? No more spicy stuff?
KiLL me NoW!

This rendered me a little grumpy for the past 3 weeks. 4 more weeks to go. All sorts of withdrawal symptoms. sigh. Kheong is not a happy boy. Indeed.


I'm frumpy because:

i havent been exercising for... erm......... 7 months? =)

Ah well, since i just got a slight increment before my confirmation in Oct (RM500 increment! Sweet), i can go to Fitness First soon.


Leanne Khor, i'm not scary.

i repeat, i am not scary.
Yes, i admit i can be scary at dota, because i'm surrounded by noobs.
and yes, i admit that i can be scary at times when i start scolding ppl.
but i do it in the spirit of defending my dearest friends, a.k.a. you.
and, and.... when i defend my throne (dota). or.... my car.. or.. my family.. or my job (?)
so, i digress. i'm not scary. hhhmmmpppph!

because i'm not.
*stamps foot*

i'm nice and loving and caring and sweet and kind and generous and.. and...

fine, i'm scary

>.<
fck off. haha.

ps: Happy Belated birthday baby. Happy Belated birthday me! =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

happy belated bday.. older and already grumpy and frumpy! LOL

July 04, 2007 7:35 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

sunil> Wakakkakaa. yeah, and high on anti-depressants! woohoooooo

btw, no, it's not illegal. doc prescribed it to me to heal my intestinal prob. wakakakaka

so high so high boo boooo boooooooo
=D so this is how euphorically happy feels like!

July 06, 2007 7:07 pm  
Blogger Sunil said...

until now no update ah? apa sudah jadi wei?

August 08, 2007 6:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home