LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

i lift it up to You

i'm going to hsbc! *insert grin here*

After 8 hours of gruelling interviews, presentations, role plays, group discussions and more interviews.... i got in.

the past two days have been the happiest that i have ever been these past 2 months, no, wait...

the best i've been the past year and a half.

this is the part where i'm supposed to say i'll do my best, prove to myself and everybody else...
screw that.

i'm gonna have fun.
loads. of. fun.
TWENTY whole months of fun, TWO months in UK, and countless more fulfilling experiences.

to God, i offer this up to him. for all the moments when i've been too down to lift my head up. for all the tears that poured down my chubby cheeks. for all the heartbreaks. for all the pain i've gone through. for being backstabbed by a vicious bitch of a colleague.

i would never have gotten so far, had i not had enough faith.
in Him.
in me.
during those interviews, honestly, i had not a single ounce of faith in me.
it was Him that gave me that strength, that endurance, that faith, to make it through.

thank You, Jesus. thank You.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations.... enjoy yourself in the UK!
=)

March 22, 2007 2:13 pm  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

Congrats sister!

Thats what I love about Christians la...we're mostly an unpretentious lot.Unlike some people I know who preaches virtue, complains about his fellow religion's followers as liberal dogs, then camwhores with his girlfriend.

April 22, 2007 7:09 pm  
Blogger dood guy said...

do or die, we have to BELIEVE that this is our last breath

January 28, 2009 11:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home