LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

i got taggggggged

By Mr. Sunil. Here's what i'm suppose to do. I'm supposed to list 6 weird facts about myself, then tag another 6 people to do the same.

Weird facts:

i pick at my whiteheads/blackheads when i'm bored
yea it's a little disgusting, but it's true. i love it so much when i see an evil comedone pop out. makes me feel cleaner :D

i hate wearing necklaces and turtlenecks
makes me feel constricted... like i can't bloody breathe. i keep scratching at it, tugging at it, until i irritate other ppl. So, yea.

i love my long nails
i normally keep it until it's banshee-ish. Like, super long, unmanicured, ugly nails. Don't ask me why :D i know i disgust the hell out of Matt when i steal his food with my fingers. THe only reason why he hasn't stopped me till today is because he loves me. Right? LoL

i love harry potter
i really do. i read the books at least 10 times each. i watched the movies at least 5 times each. i criticise the way the director did it, or how they don't seem real and bla bla bla, until i piss people off.

i get hurt easily
super emotional. super tear jerker. Moreover when someone i love betrays me. or breaks my heart. it takes a little to piss me off, but i get over it pretty quickly. however, it takes a lot to disappoint me. Once i am disappointed, it takes yrs to regain that trust that you lost.

i'm slightly OCD'd
i try not to step on the lines of tiles, like.. i'll HAVE to step on the center, where there are no lines. When i wash my hands i take 10 minutes, whilst continually counting 1 to 10 over and over and over again.

There! i don't like tagging other people... but Leanne Khor is an exception. SO you're it! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

i've been absent for a month now, i know.

i've been through a lot, somehow, so much so till my heart and mind cannot take it.

i'm so heartbroken, i'm going to do two tattoos in one go to signify this trying time.

i cannot say what, for fear of being ridiculed; for being stupid, for trusting so much, for listening too much, for not looking after my ass, for loving too much, for caring till i wished i hadn't, for accepting when i should've rejected, for not making it casual.

i've lived a life full of ups and downs, of greys and off-whites. but never in my life, have i gone through the heart ache that i am going through now.

so bear with me, till i regain my composure. till i can lift my head up and say 'i never regret everything i did'.

so, yeah.. :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

Tattoo's gonna hurt! LOL

Remember you'll never walk alone .. hahah

p.s. Gerrard DOES NOT suck.

March 14, 2007 9:19 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

sunil> Yeah, but i'm sure it'll hurt less than what i'm going through now. Maybe even give me some gratification too... :D who knows?

Oh no, he doesn't..... And because i love you too, Crouch does. Set? :)

March 15, 2007 7:15 pm  
Blogger Sunil said...

Set! Mr-Robot Crouch it is.

March 16, 2007 1:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home