LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Monday, March 12, 2007

something for you.


How did you steal my heart from me
I thought it was safe, that I'd hidden the key
But you crept in and shattered all my dreams
How did you steal my heart from me

Why do your words still ring in my ears
Somehow your name is now all that I hear
How come my future is suddenly unclear
How could you steal my heart from me

Now the nights have grown colder
It feels that my life's not my own
How can I tell him it's over
How could you break this happy home

You crept in and shattered all my dreams
I don't know what a love is meant to be
Yeah you crept in and shattered all my dreams
How could you steal my heart from me?

Stolen, by Lucie Silvas

----------------------------------------------------------------

Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?

Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more...

I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see them dancin'
Walking around on those - what do you call 'em?
Oh - feet!
Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down a - what's that word again? Street

Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free - wish I could be
Part of that world

What would I give if I could live out of these waters?
What would I pay to spend a day warm on the sand?
Bet'cha on land they understand
That they don't reprimand their daughters
Bright young women sick of swimmin'
Ready to stand

I'm ready to know what the people know
Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
What's a fire and why does it - what's the word? Burn?
When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be;
Part of your world

Part of that world - Little Mermaid

-----------------------------------------------------------

When i feel lost for words,
when my heart gets overburdened,
When i start to feel like i'm losing control,
of even my own life..
i turn to music.

As corny as this may sound,
As awkward as it may make you feel,
As painful as it scratches the wall of my heart,
this is me.

the words that i long to tell,
the eyes filled with tears that's longing to dry,
the fingers that refuses to type,
the voice that can't sing as i choke with emotions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

Where have you been?

I lost my phone! Sob.

March 13, 2007 11:55 am  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

sunil> i've been to hell n back. twice.

-_-"

do u hv a backup phone or not? call me!

March 13, 2007 12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home