LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Sunday, March 18, 2007

So, steal the show, and do your best
To cover the tracks that I have left
I wish you well and hope you find
Whatever you're looking for
The way I might've changed my mind
But you only showed me the door

So, I will head out alone and hope for the best
And we can hang out heads down
As we skip the goodbyes
And you can tell the world what you want them to hear
I've got nothing left to lose, my dear
So, I'm up for the little white lies

But you and I know the reason why

So, I will head out alone and hope for the best
We can pat ourselves on the back
And say that we tried
And if one of us makes it big
We can spill our regrets
And talk about how the love never dies

But you and I, you and I know the reason why

exerpt from Reason why, by Rachael Yamagata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home