LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

awww shit. i'm TAGGED.

Let's Play TagRules of the Game :

1. The tagged victim must come up with 10 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention gender of target.
3. Tag 3 victims to join this game & leave a comment saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged again, there's no need to post a 2nd time.

Point no. 1 = Compassionate
The man i love must have compassion in his heart. He is kind to everyone, and treat everyone with generosity. i love the man who's heart is generous. Loves me to the depths of the earth, yet compassionate enough to know when to forgive me (easily). heehee..

Point no.2 = Career minded
The man i love will have a goal to achieve in his life. He must want to succeed, to prove to himself that he is a winner.

Point no.3 = Courage
Courage to love.
Courage to give.
Courage to stand up for himself and what he believes in.
Courage to fight for me.

Point no.4 = Rich enough
Ok, i'm not that materialistic ok. Haha.. the guy i love must hv enough so that when we get married, we won't suffer. i wouldn't wanna suffer to pay off my wedding etc etc... not rich rich. But comfortable.

Point no.5 = Love
He must love me. Forgive me. Then try to please me. haha.

Point no.6 = Decent looking
i don't need a guy to look like Calvin Klein's underwear model (drools). Just look 'ok'. More important is his heart.

Point no.7 = Understanding
Because i have a temper, because i have my faults, because i have weaknesses, and because i am impatient.. the man i love must understand me. Someone who knows me so well, he knows when to back off when i'm pissed, when to console me when i'm weak, and when to hug me when i am feeling down. He must understand the life i want to lead, as well as my dreams and desires. More importantly, understand my temper.

And live with it :D

Point no.8 = Respects me
Enough said.

Point no.9 = Mixes well with my friends
i can never have a guy that's unable to mix with my friends. And who constantly criticizes them. i'll chuck you before i chuck my friends, hun.

Point no.10 = Drives a lamborghini
Just kidding. Drives an Altis, silver coloured.. with the number plate 7888.

I here by tag.... Eh... i don't wanna tag anybody else, can? i feel the 'pain' of doing this, so i'm not gonna let anyone else suffer. LOLz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home