LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Thursday, September 07, 2006

i swear...

- i'm the Stuuuuupidest bitch ever.
- i can't drink as much as i used to be able to.
- i'm a softie at heart.
- i get influenced easily
- i will NEVER drink on a weekday nite again (more over on a wednesday night; mid-week blues)
- i still can't think straight (and i have a meeting later at 2)
- i'm not going to drink with Deloitte people again
- The Curve is overrated; so is Laundry
- i can still taste alcohol in my mouth and smell it in my breath

Good GOD

NO. MORE. ALCOHOL. on a weekday night

no more

*whimper*

1 Comments:

Blogger LusciousLuc said...

i'm quitting i'm quitting! Ciggies wise, i'm starting to drop the habit. Only one stick every 4 days or so

Alcohol. Haha. i keep telling myself i'll stop drowning myself in it. But come the weekend, say bye bye to principles ;)

*giggles* i'm still luscious!

September 07, 2006 5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home