LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Monday, September 11, 2006

F**king b***h.

i hope you rot!

My client, ms yc from t-fucking-a.. threw me a deadline ... erm... just about.. 10 minutes ago.

i have to write a Feature Story, by noon tomorrow.

it's 4 in the fucking pee-Mmmm now.

How the fuck does she expect me to write that fast? it'll b unoriginal, boring even, to the point of kiling oneself to read the damn article.

and MY article is going to get published in The Star Supplement. WTF.

Fucking bitch.

On top of that, i have to finish yet ANOTHER story, set by that bitch by Wednesday morning.

Yipeee doooo dah.

Lucky me.

Well, at least my boss sticks up for me (at the least, really, at the very least...) here's what she said to our dear yc:

2. Supplement – to the media – would have preferred more notice to do a better job. But we’ll see what we can do with less than 24 hours notice. Miracles do happen.
as much as a christian (Out-Standing christian at that. Get it? Out(side) Standing) i am, i am still cursing and bitching as much as my mouth and heart can possibly handle.
%^#@!
Up yours, bitch

1 Comments:

Blogger LusciousLuc said...

lolz. i came to terms with my 'independent streak' quite a while back.

Which means i can never work FOR ppl. Only solution? Start my own company.

Just here to get the cash before i do.. =)

F**k all the b****y a** clients, more like! dAmn them to the seventh hell.

September 11, 2006 10:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home