LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Friday, September 15, 2006

Snake-ing is a gift

*naughty giggle*

my boss isn't around much today.. i really don't know why and i couldn't really care less.. as long as i get my 5 hours of peace in office, i'm overjoyed! =)

....................................................................................................

People who are close to me know that with me, it's always safer to book an appointment with me first if they wanna meet up. Alvin the Chipmunk have been brushed off one too many times, and he got a bit irked.

It's simple.

In my orderly pre-organized world, i make plans a week ahead or further. Weekends especially. i can't be bothered to go anywhere else on a weekday besides Tmn Desa, Dota, Work and Boy, so there isn't much time left anyway if you wanted to slot in (DAMN, that sounded wrong!).

And after a while, the more you get to know me.. once i make a promise to meet you; rain or shine i'll be there. Regardless of whether i have a car, no car, no legs or what not, i'll be there. i'll push away other people just to make time for you. When i promise to spend time with you, it's only you. No one gets a slot. i like to make people feel like there's no one else on earth i'd rather be with at that moment.

So when you fuck up, and you tell me that you're fong-ing me. Whoa bay-bee. i can get as angry as a bitch (which isn't hard, cause i'm a big bitch 90% of the time already).

Maybe it seems weird to many people out there who never plan further than 1 day (Lea and Simon) and find it really hard to even make an appointment and keep to it. No offence babe =) i still love you.

This weekend's (Leisure activities only) plans:-

Fri
1930 - Dinner with Alvin @ State (Braised duck rice)
2100 - Pool at Asia Cafe with Alvin & his Satria gang
2230 - Carlsberg Party @ Cafe Citron
0200 - Stumble home drunk, vomit, and sleep.

Sat
1930 - Dinner with Kheong
2100 - Meet up with Info Crew @ Tmn Desa
2230 - Rave @ KL Tower with Max.

Sun
1500 - Dota (GOD! Let me play 4 games, please!!)
1900 - Dinner with Kheong and family
2100 - Cuddle up in bed with a healthy book

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

You sound as if you will bite someone's head off if they 'FFK' you.

I was at the Carlsberg party, pretty decent crowd and nice music.

Have a great week!

September 18, 2006 1:21 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

sunil> haha, nolar.. i won't bite. i promise i won't! =)

September 18, 2006 4:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home