LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Normally i'm not this angsty or bitchy and i do not have this whole-rage-thing *waves hand*

But..

FUCK YOU BITCH TO THE DEPTHS OF THE SEVENTH HELL!!!!!!!!!

you can SO NOT call me at 5.40pm (knowing wel enough that i leave office at 6 fucking sharp) and ask me to amend YOUR last minute article that i was forced to write, and add in 17 fucking products!

You can NOT!

even with that limited time that you've thrown in my face, i've written a rather .. nice, peace... one can even call it pretty.

Now that you've butchered that up (not really) and added in seventeen products to my beautiful article, which i've only limited to 9, you've basically turned it into a piece of meat.

It's no longer art.

It's no longer literature.

Just a fucking piece of meat, you fucking aunty, with a brain the size of a fucking pea!!!!!

It read so smoothly from paragraph to paragraph, now it's plain Ugly. Choppy. Uneven. So incorrigibly pathetic.

urgh, i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

*phew*

Hate.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

*smirks* This somehow just reminds me so much of my ex-boss. She'll only call a meeting when it's 20mins to the end of the day AND i get the honour of doing the contact report after that! Argh!!

Guess people with brains the size of a pea think alike? Argh.. *Breath*

September 12, 2006 7:20 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

ooOo contact reports. so much fun. haha. yeah, i get to do it too. but my boss is more understanding than that bitch you got for a boss.. =)

Hehe well at least she's your EX boss (be thankful)

my ex boss backstabbed me till i nearly got kicked out. haha. BEAT THAT!

September 12, 2006 10:07 pm  
Blogger Sunil said...

I am thankful she's an ex-boss.

Kick back! Give what you get is what i say!

September 13, 2006 5:35 pm  
Blogger Sunil said...

Hey, just realized you play foosball? Breakers? AsiaCafe?

I've been playing for 8/9 years.

September 13, 2006 5:41 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

wah. i not pro like you.. =)only been playing for.... 3 yrs or so.

i play pool way better. asia cafe and the rack is where i play weekly.

September 14, 2006 9:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home