LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

the familiarity is shocking

i bumped into an old flame the other day, he took me in his arms, gave me a big squeeze of a hug, and.. it didn't feel wrong.

in fact, it felt nice.

=)

and as shameful (to a lot of ppl out there, and even to kheong) as it sounds, hell, i miss that.

i miss the familiarity. not the person. (and no, i do not love him, end of story, dammit)

Like, the way he used to hold my hand, or the way he used to talk to me. The way he used to make me melt just by holding me close. How proud i used to feel walking by his side (Well, maybe i was a little girl, you know). How romantic it felt when he smelled my hair and kissed it.

i miss all that.

i miss being young.

Crap, i'm only twenty-fucking-four and i feel so damn old.

2 Comments:

Blogger LusciousLuc said...

ooOoOOoOoooo

i like old men. hahahahaaaaa

September 12, 2006 6:56 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

horny old man! *wink*

well, i seriously think that age isn't a matter between ppl.

For me, i am young, yet i feel too old. Been thru too much shit in the short 24 years of my life.

Hence the 'jaded' insight of my life.

September 13, 2006 11:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home