LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Thursday, September 14, 2006

a quickie~!

this happened to Lea (the famous Blonde)... i mean, she sure looks like Chinese to me. But she's one of the blondest person i've ever met my entire life; including myself (yes i have Blonde moments too ok. i just.... don't blog about it *giggles*)

Ladies and Gentlemen, i present to you... Leanne!:

You know what happened to me? I got my new scan card this afternoon, so after lunch I let myself into the building by scanning…….
.
.
.
THE INTERCOM.

After 3 tries I asked myself, “ehhh crapp why isn’t it going TEEETT and opening the door???”
.
.
.
Then I looked 5 metres below the intercom, and saw the scaning thingie.

Omg laaaaa



LIMAU!!! (It's LMAO, but adapted to malaysian version, thanks to Chee Hooi andMatt)

i really don't know how to do that whole linking shite (not very technologically savvy), so you'll just have to go to www.sushu.blogspot.com

10 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

She tagged the intercom? LOL .. or in this case LIMAU!

September 14, 2006 1:24 pm  
Blogger lk said...

OH COME ON!!! this story is BARELY 2 minutes old and it's on your blog already!?

oh nooooooo is my blonde secret out??? CRRAAAPPP

September 14, 2006 1:27 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

sunil> LIMAU! Yes yes yes!!! She SO DID... waahahahaa... and this is my best friend *shakes head*

lea-rex> Whoop! Told u adey babe. haha. Hun, it was never really a secret, u know

September 14, 2006 2:11 pm  
Blogger Sunil said...

They say news travels fast but 2mins old only? Better than Reuters.

Hi Lea! No offence yeah but it was kinda funny. :)

September 14, 2006 6:13 pm  
Blogger supa_jock said...

Li.Ann.is.a.certified.blonde.

Why am I not surprised that you would do something like that?hur hur hur

Blonde Li Ann 1: Asian Li Ann 0

September 14, 2006 11:57 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

Sunil> huahuahuaaaa.. i dun think lea minds very much. i like to think that she's pretty used to this by now *grin*

supa jock> Hahhaaaaa... ah well, what are best friends for? *giggles* you looked SO cool in the 'Initial D' Pics! =)

September 15, 2006 9:38 am  
Blogger lk said...

i'm horrified.
never returning to KL for fear of blonde TAUNTS!!

better go re-dye my roots.... the blonde is showing again. this is so high maintenance

September 15, 2006 1:47 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

lea-rex> Aww babe. you know that we all love you. Without your blonde moments, our life will be very dull indeed =) *smooch*

September 15, 2006 2:34 pm  
Blogger supa_jock said...

OMFG!!!!HOW COME YOU ALSO KNOW ABOUT THAT INITIAL D PICTURE!!it's like a disease you know...that picture is everywhere!!and now my new name is "Bunta" -_-' of course you would know that

September 16, 2006 7:12 pm  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

loLz! Of course i know! it's EVERYWHERE!!!! =P

But u looked so damn adorable there.. dying to pinch ur cheeks! Waahahaha

September 16, 2006 11:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home