LovabLe Neurotic

this space is my own... the world through my eyes

Monday, September 18, 2006

of fog and water

should i quit smoking and drinking?

Been thinking about it for a while. I've been drinking at least twice a week for the past few months. This coming from a girl who literally stopped clubbing for 1.5 years.

i drank SO fucking much on my birthday (21st, 22nd, 23rd and 24th) that i got alcohol poisoning. No, i don't think it was food poisoning, the symptoms were all wrong.

So i was just wondering, should i quit? i mean, my babes Matt wants to quit too! So should i?

i'm already halfway there with putting out the cigarette butt for good.

Feedback!

***Fark, i'm already wishing i'm not quitting***

5 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

Can you imagine what would actually happen if you did stop drinking? Some clubs would have to close down!

But seriously, someone asked me over the weekend. 'You guys don't do anything else besides drinking and clubbing is it?'

I was like er.. well .. there's futsal and er .. work and er .. Oh God! How true was that statement.

Luc, you drink twice a week. I think you should be alright but the decision is still yours to make.

Cheers! <--- oops.

September 18, 2006 6:43 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

People quitting smokes and booze. What is the world coming to?

Life is about balance. For every vice one gives up, a new one should be started. Just to maintain balance in the world. LOL

September 18, 2006 6:57 pm  
Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

ok. say "cut down", never ever say "quit" 'cause you're more likely to go into a major relapse. heh. like me!

September 19, 2006 1:20 am  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

sunil> if i stopped drinking.... i will have nothing else to do. My weekdays will turn dull (With no mid-week beer bingeing to give me a pick me up on thurs mornin). Dammit. i think i drink more than twice a week, come to think of it. crap..

tigerjoe> the world is turning to a better place! right? errr.. no? haha

chienne> right on! i'm like.. cutting down by ciggies to 7 a week. drinking is harder to quit than ciggies. gives me that 'temporary high' and numbs my feelings. haha.

September 19, 2006 9:11 am  
Blogger LusciousLuc said...

i know! Hence the quitting part!

i am quitting! Havent taken anything since Mon nite... i'm so proud =)

September 21, 2006 12:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home